Saturday, October 19, 2019

What Heals the Heart is now available in ebook and paperback! [please insert trumpets]

I'm delighted to report that my historical romance What Heals the Heart (Cowbird Creek 1) is now available in ebook and paperback editions. The preorder link I've been putting at the end of all those excerpts is now the Kindle purchase link. You can easily get to the paperback page from the Kindle page, but here's the direct link for the paperback as well. The paperback has also made it to Barnes & Noble.

I haven't yet published any ebook editions outside Amazon. I'm starting the book out in Amazon's Kindle Select program, which lets Amazon Prime subscribers read some number of books for no additional charge via Kindle Unlimited. I'll assess the results as the initial ninety-day term nears its end. Please weigh in via comments if you would want to purchase an ebook copy elsewhere.

I've gotten some lovely reviews, most or all of which you can see on the book's Goodreads page. It's taking longer for the reviews to show up on Amazon, but there are four so far. I've also included some favorite bits from blog reviews in the "Editorial Reviews" section.

And given all the angst (on both sides) and patience (on Kelly's side) that went into making the cover, I'm very pleased and grateful that the cover, designed by Kelly Martin of KAM Design, has been drawing rave reviews of its own. The book is on tour via Silver Dagger Tours, and one after another comment praises the cover. (I urge my readers to check out the tour stops, some of which feature portions of an extensive author Q & A I submitted to the tour organizer.)

So what's next? Well, my near-future WIP, Donor, has made some progress while I've been waiting for What Heals the Heart to come out -- but I've switched focus to getting ready for next month's National Novel Writing Month (aka NaNoWriMo or NaNo). My NaNo project: the next book in the Cowbird Creek series!

No comments: