Thursday, September 14, 2023

Very short excerpt: the ultimate teaser

 Far From Mortal Realms comes out tomorrow! So as far as excerpts are concerned, I'll leave you with this very short and redacted cliffhanger. (I'm not bothering with ellipses where a few words have been deleted to avoid spoilers.)

------

"But you may not so blithely leave this realm behind. Here you will stay.”

------

I hope I've sufficiently intrigued you that you'll want to go on from there! The preorder link -- which is already the order link for the paperback edition -- is here. And here's one more look at the (IMHO) gorgeous cover -- in 3D this time.



While you're waiting for tomorrow's release, I hope you'll consider sharing the preorder/order page or the book's Goodreads page on social media -- or mentioning it to someone you know. Every little bit helps!

Thank you for accompanying me on this journey. I hope it's been entertaining or even exciting for you. For me, it never gets old.


No comments: