Monday, October 17, 2011

Book Stuff (reviews and interviews)

I've been busy trying to promote my just-published science fiction novel Twin-Bred. I've gotten several nice reviews and a few interviews. It'll be interesting to see if this leads to one or more people I've never met and never communicated with in cyberspace actually buying the book.

Here are the reviews, interviews, guest blog posts and promotional spotlights that have appeared so far:

Reviews:

Ellen Ghyll's blog

Pearls Before a McPig

Womb Twin Survivors

Interviews (well, one so far -- others coming):

JeanzBookReadNReview

Guest Blog Posts (again, one up, more coming):

Indies Unlimited

Promotion Spotlights:

JeanzBookReadNReview (again)

A.F. Stewart Promotion

My first review of someone else's book should be up in a week or less. The book: Chicken Feed by Ellen Ghyll.

1 comment:

Rainy Kaye said...

Looks interesting! Added to my TBR on GoodReads :)