Sunday, July 18, 2021

glimpses of my upcoming picture book, You Can't Kiss A Bubble -- starting now

After posting excerpts prior to the release of my latest novel, it occurred to me to do something leading up to the release of my very first picture book -- though not exactly the same thing.

For starters, here's the cover again (because I couldn't, or didn't, resist).


(BTW, the hardcover will have the author and title info in the big bubble, under the title, for reasons having to do with the mechanics of hardcover production.)

I'm not going to post full two-page illustration spreads -- but how about some tantalizing glimpses? Here's the first, from the first illustration page.


This little girl wants to kiss a bubble. How do you think that works out?

* * *

You can now preorder the paperback and hardcover editions from Amazon or Barnes & Noble. 😊


No comments: