Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Release Day!! for picture book WHEN IT'S WINTER

The wait is over! If you like winter, cute kids, cute dogs, and/or picture books with lovely illustrations, I hope you'll check out my newly released When It's Winter with illustrations by Barbara Dessi. I've been previewing pics and text alternately over the last few days (just scroll down), and I hope I've whetted your appetite.

Here's the cover, once again.


Here's the blurb.

"What makes winter special? This picture book celebrates the many fun activities and sensory experiences of the season. Follow a girl and her dog through the play and discoveries of a snowy day, and on toward bedtime.

"The first person narrative will encourage new readers to claim it as their own. The repetition of the phrase 'When it's winter . . .' will encourage children to chime in, and be of assistance to early readers."

And here's the Amazon link! (It may take you to the Kindle edition instead of the paperback I've told it to use, but you can get over to the paperback with one click.)

When last I checked, "Look Inside" wasn't yet functional for the Kindle ebook. If you encounter that problem, feel free to email me at kawyle@att.net, and I'll send you the first couple of illustrations. (You could also "look inside" the paperback, though it'll display single pages, i.e. half of the illustration at a time.) (Of course, you could just buy the book . . . . 🙂 )

Happy reading, all!


No comments: